The term "chat" commonly refers to the area of the interface where players can talk to one another. It is located below the player list. This chat can hold up to fourteen lines at a time and information in they will remain present for twelve hours unless other lines replace them. Each individual line can hold a maximum of two-hundred characters.
- The acoustic remains spell allows you to see every chat massage said in the past twelve hours at the location where it is cast.
- The ear focus spell allows you to read every chat message the targeted player says for the duration of the spell.
- You can scramble chat with an Acoustic Obfuscator found at Loreroot's Capital.
- A player will be more difficult to understand in chat when they are drunk.
- The silvertongue spell will cause a player to chat in different fonts.